Sorry for my delay in posting yesterday's picture, we had a fairly busy afternoon and I got caught up in CSI-NY last night and didn't want to pull my computer out. I am sure I will have pictures to post tonight. Emma and I are going to my mom's room after work to see her baby chicks! Thursday, May 7, 2009
Year in Review:3 months
This is one of my favorite family pictures. Emma was almost 3 months here and we were out for my birthday. I don't know why but we get very few pictures of the three of us.
Sorry for my delay in posting yesterday's picture, we had a fairly busy afternoon and I got caught up in CSI-NY last night and didn't want to pull my computer out. I am sure I will have pictures to post tonight. Emma and I are going to my mom's room after work to see her baby chicks!
Sorry for my delay in posting yesterday's picture, we had a fairly busy afternoon and I got caught up in CSI-NY last night and didn't want to pull my computer out. I am sure I will have pictures to post tonight. Emma and I are going to my mom's room after work to see her baby chicks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment