Friday, May 1, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Yesterday we attended the clash of the titans in Tennessee high school softball! My sister coaches softball at the school she works at and Bradley's sister plays softball at her school and their teams were playing each other. The weather has been really nice this week so we took Emma out to the game. She loved being outside and just walking around everywhere.
Notice I didn't say she loved to watch the game. She loved to find other things to keep herself busy. One of these activities involved a pile of dirt rocks. She would bend over and pick up a rock and then proceed to give it to her dad. This lasted for a few minutes until she became tired of the dirt rocks.



I thought this picture was really cute!





2 comments:

Courtney said...

No pictures of me coaching? Boo!

The House of Ferguson said...

I love the new pictures of Emma. She is getting so big. Grace and Reagan cannot wait for the birthday party!!!