

This is Emma's crib. I am pretty sure it is the Thomas Collection but I got it at the PB warehouse sale so I didn't order it out of the catalog. It will convert to a toddler bed when we get ready. We are not pushing that milestone. She is going to stay in her crib until she crawls out of it!
I also got her bedding at PB Kids, I think it is Marisa? You can see the bumper in the above picture and the sheets below. I also have dark and light green dotted sheets. My dad got the "Emma" pillow made in Dallas.
I painted the canvas that hangs above her bed.

This is our little reading corner with our rocker/glider. I love this chair so much and used to spend a lot more time in it than I do now. Emma prefers to put herself to bed so we don't do a lot of rocking unless she is not feeling well. I picked out the neutral color chair in case we ever have to move it to another room. I am probably going to have to end up moving it when we put a big girl bed in her room because the room will get too crowded!

I also made this name hanger that hangs beside her light switch. It is suppose to have her "birth stats" on the bottom in some of the rings-but I haven't gotten around to that.

Here is our changing table. Bradley's step dad and cousin refinished this piece for us and I love it. It provides us with so much storage. I got the mirror from Home Depot.

Oh, and what is that sitting on the changing table? It is what Emma is going to wear today! We have to cheer on our Rebs as they host the Oxford Regional today in baseball. The Rebels probably won't start their game until after Emma goes to bed tonight but she can still wish them luck all day today! Thank you to Susan and Dick for the super cute outfit.

This is probably one of my favorite pieces of furniture in our whole house. It was my baby dresser when I was a little girl and when I was in high school my mom had it painted for me. I used to use it as a bed side table in my room but I knew that I wanted to give it to Emma. Since it is close to her crib this is where her IPOD sits. She has to listen to her Rockabye Baby every night while she falls asleep.

Above this dresser is my favorite cluster of pictures. One of our friends, Jeanna painted Emma the monogram canvas. I wish I would have gotten a close up because this picture doesn't do it justice. If you are interested in getting Jeanna to paint you something let me know and I can put you in contact with her. My sister Courtney loaned Emma the purse picture and my friend Tate gave Emma the bottom frame as a gift. The bottom frame kit came with mats and these little plaster things to make a hand and footprint impression. It came from Red Envelope.

PB Kids bookshelves. They hold our books, stuffed animals and other toys. Usually Emma has the books off the shelves and all over the floor, but I cleaned them up for our little tour!

I made the bow hanger for Emma's room. You can check out others that I have made over at my business, Emma's Closet.
Every little girl needs a shoe rack to fill up with shoes. I think I have more fun filling this up than anyone. Emma probably wouldn't care if she went barefoot everyday!
And finally her closet. Old house=small closet! We built in the shelves and racks to get some more use out of the small space. From the looks of this picture it looks like it is time to pack away some old clothes that don't fit anymore and make room for some new ones.

3 comments:
What a beautiful room!! Love the colors- thanks for the tour!!
Such a cute room! Great work!
Beautiful room. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment