Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Last of the Birthday Pics

I wanted to pick out a few pictures of the ones that Mike Logan took to post on the blog. There was so many good ones, but I didn't want to overwhelm everyone! I am so happy he was there to catch all of those moments from Emma's party, because I just couldn't be in so many places at one time.

Emma is greeting her guests from her wagon. I wanted to point out her bow. I ordered from The Princess and Me store on Etsy. Great bow, great price, GREAT customer service! I will definitely be getting more...if you are in need of a bow, go take a look. I contacted them and they came up with a custom bow just for Emma!

I absolutely loved this pictures. Emma is checking out her youngest party guest, her cousin Reagan.
Group photo
I love this one also because we get very few pictures with the three of us. Doesn't that cake from Muddy's look awesome...it tasted awesome too!
Emma getting a first taste of her cupcake...she wasn't too sure about it.
She decided she loved the cupcake and destroyed it. We were finding icing all over her all night long.




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow! Emma did like that cupcake :) All your pictures look great!!