Hi all, a friend forwarded me the information about a free trial membership to the Pink Palace Museum. You get unlimited admission for 2 adults and all your children under 18 to the museum, planetarium, and Lichterman Nature Center. You have to sign up by May 31st and the free trial is good ALL SUMMER! Great for parents looking for free things to do this summer. I know Bradley would love to take Emma! I think there is a dinosaur exhibit coming and of course, the IMAX. Click here to sign up for your free trial! Thanks Cathy for sending this to me!
Just go sign up and they will send you a link to your trial membership card.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We saw your Dad up at the cabin this weekend. I know yall are excited about starting the building process on your cabin.
Post a Comment