

Here is little miss in her sunglasses on our way to dinner. Tonight we took Emma to eat hibachi. We thought she would enjoy watching the show at the hibachi table. Lately she has been getting restless halfway through our meals out. We don't want to disturb other people in restaurants but I also want to eat my dinner, so we end up having to eat pretty fast. Most of the time she just wants to be able to walk around, but sometimes it is just too busy to do that. So, she did like the hibachi show, the fire scared her just a little, but then we got our meal and she was about ready to leave. We enjoyed the rest of our meal quickly and got a move on!
Year in Review-10 months
We are almost through the 1st year. I took this picture one day while we were playing in the back yard. Emma has really started taking an interest in playing outside. She loves to go to the back yard whenever the dogs go out.



3 comments:
I LOVE that Emma is bald!! Just like I was until I was 3 and a half years old!! I LOVE me some bald babies! I just read the other story about you locking yourself out. way to go! At least the window was unlocked! Make sure you lock it back now!
The picture of Emma in the swing is so cute!
Your little lady is adorable, Emory! I know you are so proud of her.
Post a Comment