I mentioned that
Mike Logan also took 1 year pictures for us on Sunday of this past weekend. I picked out a few of my favorites to show off!
This one was actually towards the end of the shoot where we were having to bribe her with our cell phones.

I love this one because this is exactly what she is doing all the time right now! She will grab someone's phone and immediately put it to her ear. She even grabs things that are not phones (like calculators) and puts them to her ears and says "hi".

I think this is a great picture of Emma and Bradley. Definitely going to order one of this one!


I think if Bradley had to pick a picture, it might be this one. I love the lighting in this picture. The shadows are awesome!

When we saw this one, Bradley commented on how it looks just like Emma doing what she does everyday-prancing around!

This is my favorite one that we got of me and Emma. I think we got more of Bradley and Emma than me and Emma. That is alright because last time we had her pictures made, Bradley wasn't even there, so he wasn't in any of them.

This picture about sums up our photo session. Always on the move! We had to take lots of pictures but in the end got some great shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment