I thought I would give a little sneak peak of the 1 year pictures that Mike Logan took of Emma on Sunday. He took so many that I am still going through them, but I really like this one! Oh, and my new header picture is courtesy of Mike also. If you need wedding pictures, engagement pictures, or any other pictures for that matter you should contact him ASAP! Click here to check out his website.
I am sitting here watching the finale of Dancing With the Stars. I love me some Shawn Johnson. I really hope she wins but really all three of them are really great!
I wasn't overly excited about the AI finale tonight. Just didn't keep my attention. What did you think?
So after Emma's party we had a few friends over. Somehow we got started talking about laundry, exciting huh? One of my friend's husband had left chapstick in his pocket and she washed it. He said that it was her responsibility to check the pockets, I saw it is the pant owner's responsibility to check the pockets. What do you think?
I'll be back tomorrow with some more pictures, I am still feeling a little photo overwhelmed!

1 comment:
It is definitely the pant's owner's responsibility. Deaner claims it is the laundry washers. chapstick RUINS clothes!
Post a Comment