Oh, and she doesn't have a swimsuit on because this was our second time in the pool and we took our swimsuit off after the first trip. She just couldn't stay out of the water!Sunday, May 31, 2009
Pool Weekend
We had a great weekend chilling by the pool and hanging out with friends. We were really excited to get Emma in the pool and see how she liked it. On Memorial Day we had a complete meltdown when Emma had to put on her life vest. This past week we went to Wal Mart and got one of those swimsuits that has the floats built into them. Now I know these are not life saving devices but it will be good for when the boat is anchored at the lake. She will still have to wear the life vest while we are moving...too bad if she doesn't like it. I also picked up the float ring below. I am glad I spent that $4.00 on that float ring because she loved it!
Oh, and she doesn't have a swimsuit on because this was our second time in the pool and we took our swimsuit off after the first trip. She just couldn't stay out of the water!
Oh, and she doesn't have a swimsuit on because this was our second time in the pool and we took our swimsuit off after the first trip. She just couldn't stay out of the water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love love love the sunglasses. What a great way to spend the day!
Post a Comment