

Saturday we were suppose to get up and work in the yard and get rid of that giant pile of gravel that is blocking our driveway. Well, the weather just didn't cooperate and that pile is still there. Bradley got a little moved on Friday afternoon but that is about it. Saturday we mostly stayed inside and took care of stuff around the house. In fact, I don't think Emma even got out of her pajamas all day! Bradley ended up doing some work in the house-painting trim and hanging a fan. Emma played in her playroom a lot.
I finished up some orders for Emma's Closet, including Emma's dress for her birthday.
Sunday we got up and went to church. Once again, the weather stopped us from moving any of that gravel. Emma was suppose to get her one year pictures taken today but we got rained out of those also. Mike Logan is taking the pictures for us and we wanted to do them outside with Bradley and I in some of them. I am so excited to get some pictures of all three of us! I did get a picture of Emma before we went to church and then in the nursery...we were the first ones there.
I thought this was pretty fast thinking! When we got to lunch we realized there was no bib in the diaper bag. So we made a make shift bib out of a napkin.
YEAR IN REVIEW
We are less than 2 weeks from Emma's first birthday, so I thought I would do a little countdown. As you can tell, I take ALOT of pictures. I probably take an average of 300 pictures a month. Sometimes I think it is a lot, but when I was looking back at them to pick some pictures for this review, I am really happy I have taken all of those pictures.
I will be starting at the beginning and everyday I will post a picture from each month in Emma's life till we get to the present and then it will be her birthday. Today's picture is from the day Emma was born. 
Ok, I am ready to go to bed now. Check back at Emma's Closet tomorrow. I did some work this weekend that I will try to post about soon!

1 comment:
I can't believe how big she is compared to that picture of Bradley holding her. I know I know, it was the day she was BORN but still. It has FLOWN by! Can you believe that it has been a year?
Post a Comment