I wanted to get a picture of Emma first thing on her birthday. She is pointing to the bottle I am holding in my other hand. She likes to eat as soon as she wakes up!
We took Taylor to school this morning and stopped by Chick Fil A on our way to the office. Emma loves her some breakfast burritos, but granddaddy usually gets them at McDonalds. I love Chick Fil A breakfast so I thought she could try a breakfast burrito from there. How different could they be, right? Wrong, she didn't really like the Chick Fil a one and just picked around in it. She did still sit in her chair and watch her Baby Sign Language DVD, as is her normal routine.

Right after breakfast the bell rang and the FedEx man was at the door. He brought Emma her first birthday present. It was from one of my good friends, Melinda and she really enjoyed opening it.



I love this and think it is so cute! It is going in Emma's room today! Melinda told me that her friend makes these...you can check out her blog here.
Thanks Melinda, we love it!!!

Right after breakfast the bell rang and the FedEx man was at the door. He brought Emma her first birthday present. It was from one of my good friends, Melinda and she really enjoyed opening it. 


I love this and think it is so cute! It is going in Emma's room today! Melinda told me that her friend makes these...you can check out her blog here.
Thanks Melinda, we love it!!!

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday to Emma! We hope she had a great day (and it looks like she did!). These pictures are so cute, Emory. She's gotten so long! Such a pretty girl.
Post a Comment