Granddaddy shows Emma how to feed the goat. She was a bit hesitant at first to feed him. I don't blame her-that goat was hungry!
With a little help she finally decided to feed the goat. Oh, the goat was having raisin bread for a snack!
And here is why Emma didn't want to feed the goat, because she wanted to eat the raisin bread. Guess it was about time to go in and have our own lunch.
So yesterday I went on a mini-whirlwind shopping trip. I dropped Emma off at Bradley's office and took off to do some shopping. I didn't really have a reason to get all this stuff. I guess I was just in a shopping mood. It is AMAZING how much you can get in so little time when you don't have a child with you!!! If Emma had been with me, we probably would have went to at least 2 fewer stores b/c pulling out the stroller is a hassle. Now, I didn't get stuff for only Emma but I just didn't take pictures of everything. I did mean to go to Banana but just didn't make it...if anyone is interested all dresses at Banana are $98 or less until this weekend. I really meant just to go shopping for a sweater to put with Emma's Easter dress but you can see that I got a few more things! I can honestly say that everything I bought was on sale! I try not to buy too many full price items because she grows so quickly.
Has anyone ever noticed how hard it is to find kid's denim things (shorts, jeans, skirts) without some sort of design on them. They had a cute denim skirt at Gymboree but it had appliqued flowers on it. I am not much on designs on denim and I want to be able to put different shirts with the denim than the one shirt that goes with the design. I found the below jeans at Children's Place and figured I could remove the belt for a basic denim. I now know that GapKids is probably the only place to find good basics.
This is the dress I got the other day on sale at Gymboree. I think I will probably put her monogram on it!
Now these are a good basic khaki short that she should be able to wear all summer...$9.50 at The Children's Place.


I try to find dark colored swimsuits for her since we go to the lake a lot and the water turns white ones dingy.
Has anyone ever noticed how hard it is to find kid's denim things (shorts, jeans, skirts) without some sort of design on them. They had a cute denim skirt at Gymboree but it had appliqued flowers on it. I am not much on designs on denim and I want to be able to put different shirts with the denim than the one shirt that goes with the design. I found the below jeans at Children's Place and figured I could remove the belt for a basic denim. I now know that GapKids is probably the only place to find good basics.
This is the dress I got the other day on sale at Gymboree. I think I will probably put her monogram on it!
Now these are a good basic khaki short that she should be able to wear all summer...$9.50 at The Children's Place.

1 comment:
You can't find cute kids denim bc it does not exist! Just don't put her in it! Problem solved! Denim on babies just looks country!
Post a Comment