While I was gone, Emma got sick. It really seemed like she just had a cold (runny nose, cough, etc.). I finally decided yesterday since she wasn't getting any better it was time to go to the doctor. She got an appointment and I am glad we went because she did have a virus, but luckily it hadn't spread to her ears or lungs. Hopefully with medicine, it will clear up in a few day. Remember how I said Emma has this thing for eating paper? Well yesterday I caught her at work walking down the hall like this. She had a set of plans in her mouth!
As promised, I am showing off Emma's Easter basket. I finished it last night and am so happy with it! I got the basket from Michael's and then just picked out some fabric I liked and put her name on it.
I love how it ties on the side!
I can't wait for her to hunt eggs this weekend! Speaking of Easter, any ideas of what you put in a 1 year old's Easter basket. She really doesn't eat any candy yet...I guess I could get her some fruits.
As promised, I am showing off Emma's Easter basket. I finished it last night and am so happy with it! I got the basket from Michael's and then just picked out some fabric I liked and put her name on it.
I love how it ties on the side!
I can't wait for her to hunt eggs this weekend! Speaking of Easter, any ideas of what you put in a 1 year old's Easter basket. She really doesn't eat any candy yet...I guess I could get her some fruits.
I did pick up these beauties at Target yesterday! I thought they were so cute. They are going to go in her Easter basket along with a book that I got at Target. 

1 comment:
That easter basket is SO cute! I want one for me! :) I want to do an easter basket for Deaner but I don't even know where to start looking for one! Miss y'all!
Post a Comment