Wednesday, April 15, 2009

11 Months Pictures

For the past few months I think I have been apologizing that Emma's monthly pictures are never any good because she always chews on the paper. Well I have came to the realization that Emma is a paper eater and for right now that is how her pictures are going to be. I try to take some pictures without a sign in her hand so I can get one without paper in her mouth. I can't believe my baby is almost one year old. This year has flown by!


In the above pictures she is not really looking at the camera because there were cartoons on TV behind me. In the below picture I think she kinda has a deer in headlights look.
I like this picture because you can see her two bottom teeth. However, Bradley, who is sitting beside me as I type, thinks Emma looks like a goober in this picture. You be the judge?
***For anyone that lives in Memphis. Saddle Creek is having their Moonlight Madness Sidewalk Sale tomorrow night until ten. I know there are sales at The Children's Place and Gymboree!
Update: Mango Street Baby has all clothes 10-80% off today for sidewalk sale

No comments: