It has been so many weeks since I have been home for a whole weekend. I was so happy to have this weekend off from traveling. We don't have a regular Friday night appointment set up with our friends Zed and Lindsay, but it seems like most Fridays we end up at El
Porton and hanging out afterwards. Well that is exactly where we ended up this Friday, and let me tell you, there is nothing better than El
Porton after a long week! Emma loves the lemons and limes that are served in the drinks. I think all four of us had to give her our lemons! She eats the rinds and all.
*On another important note, this week was our last week to have Friday dinner with Zed and Lindsay as a dating couple...next Saturday they will become Mr. and Mrs.
Woodley! How exciting. We will leaving on Friday to go to Columbia for the wedding. We can't wait.


Peek A Boo with Zed
No comments:
Post a Comment