Thursday we got our appointment and went to the doctor to get Emma checked out. I can't tell you how much we love our pediatricians. They are so great about working us in when Emma has been sick and all the doctors have always been so great with Emma. If anyone is looking for a pediatrician, I highly recommend them. It ended up that Emma had horrible congestion and a really bad ear infection. Here is a picture I snapped of her in the doctor office. I know she doesn't look super sick but she was pretty cranky!

After the doctor we were off to Target to get our medicine. Of course, while waiting for her medicine we had to do a little shopping. I have been wanting to rearrange our playroom for a while and needed some containers for Emma's toys. After we got home, Emma napped from 1-5...I guess staying up half the night got to her! Here is what I got done while she was napping.
I got those colored bins at Target. They are a brand called Itso. We have bought a few more of these products before and I really like them. If you are looking for some affordable storage solutions these are great!
Saturday Emma and I got up and went to Double Decker in Oxford. We had some lunch at AJAX and walked around the square. Bradley stayed home and worked on our new patio. For the rest of the weekend we worked outside on the patio and the flowerbeds/garden. The rocks for the patio will be delivered next Friday, so expect some new pictures after that.
Bradley working on the form for the patio.
This was yesterday when we were clearing out the area for the garden. Our guest dog, Guiness, liked to supervise our work.
Flower bed in the front yard is finished!

Vegetable/Herb garden in the back yard. I think I might have to replace that border. I put it down a few years ago and a few of the pieces came up when we were cleaning.
Here is the finished form for the patio. Can you tell that Cassidy wanted to be in the pictures?
Finally, here are some pictures from the other day. We went to eat breakfast at this little diner in Germantown. Emma really liked it because they had these highchairs that connected to the side of the booth and she got to sit right there beside us!


Emma says "Welcome Home Woodleys!"

1 comment:
Yeah!! thank you for giving me a run down of everything :) Can't wait to hang out on the new patio!!!
Post a Comment