It is no secret that I LOVE Mexican food. It is also no secret that Bradley does not love Mexican food. However, he is really nice and will usually eat some kind of Mexican with me about once a week. Actually, Bradley really likes Moe's but he eats it a lot of lunch so we don't usually eat it together. Tonight Bradley had something after work so I decided Emma and I would go pick up Swanky's for dinner-Bradley doesn't like Swanky's (something about their rice) but it is one of my favs. I picked up a burrito bowls for myself and a soft taco for Emma. I know she is truly my daughter because she loves her some mexican food as well. If we can't get her to eat we know we can offer her some taco meat and some guacamole and she will chow down.
I knew this would be messy so we went ahead and just ate in her diaper.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment