What?? I have been waiting until Wednesday to post pictures of the weekend and all I am going to post is 3 pictures!!! Well at first I wasn't go to do a
slideshow b/c truthfully sometimes I can't sit and watch all of the pictures, but I guess I will
slideshow my pictures after this post. We had so much fun this weekend watching two of our best friends get married. Now they are off in Jamaica and I am ready for them to get home!!! Emma stayed with my parents on Friday night while we attended the rehearsal dinner. On Saturday mine and Bradley's parents along with Bradley's sister's family all joined us in Columbia for the wedding celebration. Let me tell you the ceremony was beautiful! It was outside in front of this plantation home and was unbelievable! Of course, left my camera in the car but I am hoping I can link to the photographer's site when the pictures are up...I check like everyday. I did remember my camera at the reception and caught some good pictures...most of which will make it in the
slideshow. Here are some of the
favs...
How cute is their family? I have to bet that no guy ever came to pick Lindsay up for a date without being somewhat
intimidated!!!

Zed and Lindsay and her dad...I knew everyone would want to see that beautiful dress.

Bradley, Zed and Emma. This was one of the few pictures that Emma cooperated for...before she went back to the hotel with Daddy Mac.
No comments:
Post a Comment