
After lunch we headed to Carriage Crossing with MiMi to visit the Easter Bunny! I wasn't too sure how Emma was going to react to the bunny because lately she has not been letting just anyone hold her. She is especially hesitant around men, a trait Bradley hopes she keeps for a long time! Well you can look below to see how the experience with the Easter Bunny went. At least I got one half way good picture.

After visiting the bunny we strapped Emma in her stroller to do some shopping. I guess she was still mad about me handing her over to that bunny because she was really doing some pouting in her stroller. However, she did end up falling asleep and we got some shopping done.

After shopping, we rushed home to try to get a quick nap before we attended a party Saturday night. I was worried about how Emma would act because I had kept her out most of the day and she hadn't had very much of a nap. She was able to catch a quick rest before getting dressed for the wedding party we attended.
Here is Emma before we left for the party. Yesterday she decided that some of my shoes would be a good thing to play with. Now I have to make sure the closet stays closed or my shoes will be all over the house.
I loved the face on this one. Bradley says it looks like she just robbed a cookie jar and stuffed them all in her mouth!
These are just a few of the pictures that I snapped at the party. It was at the Crescent Club and the girls has so much fun looking out all of the windows. We made a play area for Grace and Emma in one of the corners by blocking them in with chairs and the table that was there. They had so much fun playing and I know Emma was worn out when we left.

Here they are enjoying a cookie snack during the party.
Stay tuned for an Easter Sunday post coming soon.


After visiting the bunny we strapped Emma in her stroller to do some shopping. I guess she was still mad about me handing her over to that bunny because she was really doing some pouting in her stroller. However, she did end up falling asleep and we got some shopping done.

After shopping, we rushed home to try to get a quick nap before we attended a party Saturday night. I was worried about how Emma would act because I had kept her out most of the day and she hadn't had very much of a nap. She was able to catch a quick rest before getting dressed for the wedding party we attended.Here is Emma before we left for the party. Yesterday she decided that some of my shoes would be a good thing to play with. Now I have to make sure the closet stays closed or my shoes will be all over the house.
I loved the face on this one. Bradley says it looks like she just robbed a cookie jar and stuffed them all in her mouth!
These are just a few of the pictures that I snapped at the party. It was at the Crescent Club and the girls has so much fun looking out all of the windows. We made a play area for Grace and Emma in one of the corners by blocking them in with chairs and the table that was there. They had so much fun playing and I know Emma was worn out when we left. 
Here they are enjoying a cookie snack during the party.
Stay tuned for an Easter Sunday post coming soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment