I mean how can this innocent face already have a label. Well this is face is really telling you "Mom, I am sorry, but I am a...
PAPER EATER!!! That's right, my child is going to be the class paper eater. Hopefully, she will grow out of this habit but for now it is pretty bad. I am constantly having to pry paper out of her mouth-which is not fun with 5 sharp little baby teeth! I have even been handed some receipts at work to record and saw pieces missing and realized that my child was the one that ate part of the receipt. FYI...your homework is not safe at our house! Our dogs won't eat it, but our baby surely will. Below are some pictures I took after Emma's nap yesterday. A lot of times she will stay in her pack n play after she wakes up just playing. I can hear her in the monitor just babbling away and I let her play while she is happy. Well, I went to get her yesterday and there was paper hanging out of her mouth and the spine of one of her books looked like this...

All paper products have been removed from the pack n play! I guess I should have started thinking we where going to have a problem when I took this picture about a month ago. Notice the perfect mouth hole out of our sign!
Can anyone else remember if they had any bad habits/labels when they were in school?

All paper products have been removed from the pack n play! I guess I should have started thinking we where going to have a problem when I took this picture about a month ago. Notice the perfect mouth hole out of our sign!
Can anyone else remember if they had any bad habits/labels when they were in school?

No comments:
Post a Comment