I know this picture is kinda blurry but I thought her expression was great!
Talking to her dad about her basket.
This morning I gave her an egg to put in her basket. She immediately took it out and broke it open. Here she is inspecting the open egg...
trying to figure out how to get it back together...
finally back together, just not the right way. Oh well, this process took many minutes and calmed her down for awhile!
Last night we had a really fun bath time! Bradley made Emma a huge bubble bath. I don't know what compelled him to do this, because she doesn't get them often, but she ended up having a lot of fun.
She was a little unsure of all of the bubbles at first.
This uncertainty turned to unhappiness.
After a little bit of splashing she soon loved her bubble bath



Emma is really a good baby in the mornings while we get ready for work. She is usually very cooperative and stays in her crib while we are getting ready. Bradley and I float in and out of her room and talk and dance with her, but she is good at entertaining herself. One of her favorite toys would have to be Bradley's old cell phone. She holds it up to her ear and says "Hi". It doesn't totally sound like hi, but we know what she is saying!

This uncertainty turned to unhappiness.
After a little bit of splashing she soon loved her bubble bath


Emma is really a good baby in the mornings while we get ready for work. She is usually very cooperative and stays in her crib while we are getting ready. Bradley and I float in and out of her room and talk and dance with her, but she is good at entertaining herself. One of her favorite toys would have to be Bradley's old cell phone. She holds it up to her ear and says "Hi". It doesn't totally sound like hi, but we know what she is saying!



2 comments:
These are the cutest pictures ever. I am putting them on my blog.
I love the bubble bath pics! Precious! I wish Jackson would have stayed in his crib at that age. I have to admit that makes me more than a little jealous.
Post a Comment