Wednesday, July 15, 2009

14th months and cart rides

The little miss turned 14 months today. We will go to the doctor at 15 months so I don't have any stats for this month.

She really enjoyed coloring in her new book today. Right now purple seems to be the color of choice.
She has her appointment book open and ready to pencil you in!
This morning cousin Grace and Reagan came to the office. Grace and Emma enjoyed rides on one of the float carts given by their Tay Tay. I can tell these two are going to be nothing but trouble!
Sorry for my lack of writing this week. I have been working on wedding projects at night. Ribbon bouquet and embroidered hankerchief are finished, now I just have to write my rehearsal dinner speech.
What do you think about the new look? It is my first try at scrapblog.

1 comment:

The Granthams said...

Love the new layout! Too cute!