Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner

Look at this beautiful church!
The girls at rehearsal
and the guys.
my dad and Courtney. That ribbon bouquet was huge!
On to downtown for a great rehearsal dinner. The party was held at a friend of the Conaway's house. We spent a lot of time out on their patio enjoying the views of the Mississippi River-the weather could not have cooperated better!
Not the best picture because I caught a lot of sun in it but you can see the River in the background.
Courtney and Mallory
Me and Courtney
The happy couple listening to some speeches. In case you were wondering, my speech worked out well. I ended up doing a little interactive game called the "shoe game". It seemed like everyone enjoyed it-at least they laughed some-I was nervous about it. Oh, but that signature drink helped me get over some of my nerves!
Courtney and her Ole Miss KD friends. It was so nice of so many of them to come in town to celebrate with Courtney!

No comments: