Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Go To Appetizer!

I wish I had a picture for this recipe but it just seems that these dissappear as soon as they come out of the oven. These are the perfect appetizer to take to a football party or anywhere you need a quick finger food.

I got this recipe from my friend Lindsay, but she doesn't have a blog so I thought she probably wouldn't mind if I shared!


Parmesan Pinwheels

1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 envelope dry ranch dip
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
2 tbsp milk
1 can Pillsbury Pizza Dough


Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine all ingredients except the dough. Unroll dough and spread flat over piece of foil. Spread mixture over the entire dough. If there is a bigger end of the dough, begin with it and jelly roll. Put jelly roll in refrigerator overnight. If you don't have overnight, put in freezer for 2 hours. Once chilled, upwrap foil and slice jelly roll into 1/2 inch thick slices and place on cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 7-8 minutes and flip. Return to oven and bake for additional 7-8 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Makes about 2 dozen.



Enjoy!

MckLinky Blog Hop


6 comments:

Kelli W said...

These sound yummy and really easy to make!

Heather said...

Yum! These sound great!

I am Harriet said...

YUM! I feel like making some right now!

Stopping by via the blog hop to check out your recipe.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/random-blurbs-and-smores.html

the brown couch said...

These sound so yummy! You know, I haven't seen any Pillsbury refrigerated dough of any kind since I moved to Australia 2 years ago. That's too bad since I had some fantastic recipes for those doughs.

Blog Hoppin'
Deborah

Megan said...

Girl this recipe is one that I'll definitely be making. Charlie will love it.

~Sandy said...

Just out blog hoppin through all the recipes and wanted to say hi!