Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vintage

A few weeks ago when we went to Little Rock for a wedding, we stayed with my grandmother. Before we left she pulled out this old riding toy for Emma. She said that it was one of my first riding toys and she had kept it this whole time. Yep-that means she has had that thing for over 27 years! It stills works great just needs to be cleaned up a bit. I post a picture when I get it done. It used to have those plastic ribbon things hanging from the handles-anyone know where I can get some of those?


So on the subject of slightly used toys, I have a few links for my Memphis friends. There are two Kid's Consignment Sales coming up soon, and I figured I would pass on the links. I have never been to one of these big consignment sales, has anyone else? Are they worth it?

No comments: