I wish I had taken some more pictures at the reception, maybe some of someone other than Emma. She really keeps our hands full at events like this because I don't want her to disturb anyone. We were really lucky that they had a nursery at the ceremony and she was able to go play. I think she enjoyed it and so did we. It really allowed us to enjoy the ceremony without us being worried she might make a noise and take away from the real reason we were there. One of the highlights of the night was getting to meet a fellow blogging friend!

She partied hard and slept harder! It was a two lamby night.
After we got home this afternoon I made Emma some homemade play dough. I got the recipe from the Grantham's blog. Thanks Mary K for the recipe! Emma enjoyed playing but she was really interested in tasting the dough. I tried to make purple dough but it looks pretty grey in this picture.
After some playing we put the dough away in the Tupperware for some more fun for another day. Notice her little ladybug table. That was actually a table and chair set that was from when I was little. My parent recovered it for Emma's birthday. Today was the first day to use it since the chair were a little tall before now.

We finished off our afternoon trying out a new fruit-watermelon. This is one of my favs and Emma liked it too. I bought one of those little seedless ones so it wasn't too hard to serve to her.

All these activities made for a tired little girl. After some splashing in the pool and then a bath it was off to bed at around 5:30! This made for a happy mom and dad. Sunday night is becoming a great night of TV. Summer is a pretty boring time television wise and I can't tell you how happy I am that Big Brother has started. Bradley and I love watching Big Brother together and then I follow it up with The Next Food Network Star. Who else is watching Big Brother? Bradley loves that Jessie got to be the mystery houseguest but I am not a big fan, I wanted Jessica to be the 13th houseguest!Stay tuned for the week's activities. I promise to take lots of pictures leading up to the wedding.

2 comments:
I love big brother!!! The problem? We are a whole day behind here in Germany. Meaning you guys watch on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and we watch Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! I just have to be careful not to read anything about it! That guy Jesse is a MEATHEAD! And yes, I will have my old cell phone! I get in at 2pm on wednesday, 1pm your time!
Are your nervous about your little flower girl? I cannot wait to see pictures.
BTW, I love the pink smocked strawberry dress. I love seeing all of the girly, girl outfits that Emma wears. I know that this week's wedding attire will not disappoint.
Post a Comment