Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Favorite Photo

Today is my 250th post. I was trying to think about something awesome to write about but nothing was coming to me. Then I saw something about this Blog Hop that was going on. Basic idea is today you post your favorite picture and add your link to the list. Then hop around to other people's blogs and check out their favorite pics.

Of course, I couldn't pick just one picture! However, I did narrow it down to two.
This first picture is when Emma was just a few days old. She looks so peaceful sleeping. I think I have the picture framed in at least two places in our house.

This second picture is a better representation of Emma these days. This was taken the day before she turned one at Granddaddy and Honey's house. Whenever I am having a bad day I could just look at that smile and it will change my day.

!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

A New England Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Those photos are so adorable! Especially of her in her little swing. I love the expression she's making and can see why and how it cheers you up whenever you're down. I wouldn't be able to narrow it down between these two photos, either. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Happy Blog Hoppin'! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You have a great blog...will be back to read more...
I love the picture......This blog hop is so much fun!

Gleatie said...

She was SO little!!

Taking Heart said...

Very sweet!

Heather said...

YAY for 250 posts!! I love these pictures!! What great pictures!

Megan said...

Sweet Emma! Are yall coming to Billy & Kristen's wedding?