Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Emma's first trip to Jerry's

We took Emma on her first trip to Jerry's Sno Cones tonight. We went and ate sushi with my parents after work and what goes better after sushi than sno cones, right? Jerry's is one of the few places in Memphis that you can still get a sno cone and they are great! Bradley got a Hawaiian/Tutti Fruitti mix and I got Ice Cream flavor-Emma had fun tasting both as you can see. We got out of the car and went straight to the bathtub!





I wanted to include this picture from this weekend. I got this off of Stan's camera today. We very rarely get a picture of our whole family or with me in there (it seems like I am usually the one taking the picture). People have told me that I need to be careful and make sure I am in some pictures. So here you go!

Ok, off to do some blog hopping...this is my first chance to have some me time for the day!

No comments: