Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life-My Wedding Dress

This Friday at Kelly's Korner we are sharing pictures of our wedding dress. She is thinking about calling these weekly blog topics "Show Us Your Life". This post was a little harder for me since none of my wedding pictures were digital. I had to go through my album and pick a few out, then scan them. My wonderful photographer, Mike Logan, is still shooting weddings, but he shoots digital now! I know I have mentioned his name multiple times on my blog-if you are in Memphis and need pictures please give him a call.

I got my dress at Low's in Brinkley, AR. My sister was actually picked the dress out. I loved it, but I never picked it up in the store. I guess that is why it is such a good idea to take people with you when you look for a dress-they might pick something up that you might not always pick up yourself. Probably the favorite part of my dress was the buttons that ran all the way down the back.

If you want to go look at other dresses-head on over to Kelly's Korner and take a peak.











3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Emory...Not sure if you remember me. I go to Kirby Woods too. My sister Shawn is pretty good friends with Courtney. I love your dress! So pretty! I will have to start reading your blog now! (I have a weakness for blogs) =)

Michelle said...

What a pretty dress, you look beautiful! :)

Heather said...

Your wedding dress is gorgeous!! You looked beautiful! Love all the pics.