In case anyone was wondering-Emma did great! I was so worried she wasn't going to walk down the aisle. She would barely let me put her down when we were out waiting in the foyer. But it was like she stood in that door and knew she was suppose to hold my hand and walk down the aisle with me. I on the other hand was shaking. I was so worried about her not messing anything up. I can't wait to see the photographer's pictures. I sure hope they got one of us walking together.
Here is Courtney's bouquet. It was super heavy!! Like I am serious my arm hurt yesterday from having to hold both mine and hers-I know, super whimpy!

Here are all of the bouquets-beautiful, huh? See the tiny daisy one? That was Emma's. She torn it to pieces before we went down the aisle. She also torn some of the petals off of her headband but I don't think it was as noticeable. We had to abandon her little bouquet because it was just stems!
These are the start of the reception pictures. I actually stole this picture off of facebook. Alicia, if you are reading-you had the best picture of Courtney in her dress so I had to borrow-thanks! I thought it would be fitting to start the reception off by showing off the bride. I didn't take any pictures at the beginning of the reception because we were trying to keep up with Emma.
Here is a shot of her in her dress. There are a few watermelon spots on her dress here, but don't worry-I already got them out-gotta love that OxiClean!My mom, myself and Emma.
Bradley, my dad, Emma and myself
I know you are still wondering about the surprise. Well, since it was Courtney's wedding-I want to let her tell you. As soon as I see it is posted on her blog I will direct you over there! I guess we need to give the newlywed a little break!
I guess you can say it was a great night since the signature drink table was completely cleared!
I guess you can say it was a great night since the signature drink table was completely cleared!




1 comment:
Emma looks precious, and I love the bridesmaids' dresses. It looks like you had fun at a beautiful wedding.
Post a Comment