The weather cooperated and we were able to have our Yard Sale on Saturday morning. We did pretty good and I really got to clean some junk out of our house. What we didn't sale we took to Goodwill, so nothing came back to the house! I know these pictures aren't very good, but the only thing I had to take pictures was my iPhone. I just wanted to be able to show the large amount of stuff we accumulate! It is amazing.





**Tip for anyone out there thinking about having a Yard Sale*** DVDs are big sellers! Gaines and Courtney had two towers full of DVDs and they were all gone by the end of the sale. People really sorted though those DVDs. They started selling them for $3.00 each and then went to $2.00 each and didn't have to go any lower.After the sale on Saturday we had a naptime around our house. Emma skipped her morning nap because of the sale and since I got up so early I was in desperate need of some rest. Quiet time for about 1 and half hours...so nice!!!
Today I scored some serious me time when I went and got a pedicure today. What a treat! After that I spent most of the rest of the day working on Emma's Closet items.
Bradley sent me this picture while I was getting my pedicure. Emma was really enjoying her lunch of shredded cheese, bananas, grapes and peanut butter. What a combo...she especially loved the peanut butter!
Two special birthdays to celebrate. Happy Birthday to our friend Nelly. Her birthday is today!


Emma is excited to wish Zed a Happy Birthday tomorrow!


1 comment:
you are not going to say anything about your new blue chair?
Post a Comment