I have been talking about how I am trying to encourage Emma to try different foods and not be too picky. On Friday night I had gotten some hummus out to snack on and put a little on my finger and let her eat it. Well she kept coming back for more! I saw little individual hummus servings at the grocery store this week and decided to get her one to try for lunch. The package came with some little pretzel chips. I dipped the chip in the hummus and gave it to her. she licked the it off and wanted to
redip. Sorry kid, we aren't getting into double dipping, your mom was sharing that hummus with you! I did give her a spoonful on her plate to dip her mini Ritz in and I think you can tell from below she enjoyed it!

I don't know if she actually dipped her crackers or just used her fingers to stuff it in!

An exciting thing (well for us!) happened at dinner last night. Emma all of a sudden started sipping out of a straw. We have given her multiple
sippy cups with straws in the past and she just didn't understand how to use them. But last night at dinner she just leaned down and took a big sip from my mom's straw. I was like "where did you learn to do that". So today we gave her milk in a
sippy with a straw. She liked it for a bit then was ready to go back to the old cups. Oh well, we will keep working!


I am
soooo excited. I won my first
bloggy giveaway today! I won a gift certificate for stationery from
Urbanity Studios Stationery. The giveaway was sponsored by one of my favorite blogs:
Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan.
MMM was one of the first blogs I started reading-my friend
Gleatie told me about it. Mrs.
MMM recently had a baby and I love reading about her adventures in
mommyhood in the big city! Go check her out.
No comments:
Post a Comment