Today cousin Grace came to visit at the office. Jessica, Grace and Reagan are in town to visit for a few days and they stopped by the office on their way in for a little play time. I love that these two are so close in age and love to play with each other. Here they are both trying to fit into the box aka wagon. This resulting in the wagon being put away because no matter how hard they tried it is not made for two and my daughter might have tried to push someone out of the box so I put it up!
But really Emma was so happy for Grace to be there! Can't you just tell by the smile on her face? Emma is standing in front of her new fort in Granddaddy's office. The girls really enjoyed playing in that.
The bachelorette party was a success. Here is the veil that Anne Marie made for Courtney. Didn't she do a great job? She got her inspiration from Courtney's new found obsession for daisies.
Our group at dinner.
Wendy shared some pictures from the weekend with me...thanks, Wendy. I guess she knows I love to take pictures of little miss as much as she likes to photograph her little man! Emma jamming along to the music-I am sure she is making Granddaddy proud!

1 comment:
Ok this is my new favorite photo of Emma!
And Bradley - we believe in boot camp - have emma do a few push ups a day it works out great! We don't believe in timeout HA! ;) JK
Post a Comment