Here are some pictures that I took the past week that didn't make it to the blog but I still wanted to share.
Who would ever leave their child in the pool while they were crying just to snap a few more pictures. Never me!
Who would ever leave their child in the pool while they were crying just to snap a few more pictures. Never me!
I think I have mentioned that I am slightly obsessed with shoes. I am trying my best to will that obsession on to Emma! I was cleaning out her closet this past week and putting up things she had already grown out of. This is the pile of shoes being boxed up. Maybe I should slow up on the shoe purchases? Nah!
We definitely did NOT give Emma a half a loaf of bread at Old Venice just to keep her happy so we could finish our dinner.
Remember Friday when we toured home offices? I talked about that red chair that I share with the pups. Well the other night I guess I was being mean and wasn't sharing the chair with Cassidy. I heard her huff and puff and looked over and she was curled up in the bean bag.
Finally, here are some pictures that I snapped in the car on the way to work this morning. Emma was giving her baby some milk. 


1 comment:
Check my blog!
Post a Comment