Thursday, June 4, 2009

Throwback Thursday...Way Back!

I mentioned that I went to my parent's last night to go through pictures for Courtney's rehearsal dinner. I actually found my envelope of video pictures so it was easy to find some for this post. The farther down the post you get the funnier the pictures get. I can't believe I am even posting the last picture. So horrible, but I can embrace it at this stage in my life! I am confident enough in myself to laugh at the awfulness of the picture!

I like this picture. It was taken about a month after I graduated college and CB graduated high school. Oh, I miss college and how I looked then! Why doesn't my long hair look that good now?

This is a picture of me in my PaPa's boots. The funny thing about this picture is that there is an 8 track player sitting on the floor-plugged in! I guess that meant that my parents used that? Oh, and there is a record player in the cabinet behind me also! I don't remember but my parents say there was also a 8 track player in one of our cars-yeah right! Oh, and it kinda looks like I was sporting a mohawk in these days.

Now that is one ugly and huge soothie pacifier! I don't really think it was a soothie, but it sure looks like the it might be. And this picture confirms the semi-mohawk that I had. At least you can tell from the post colleges pictures that my hair grew in thick and long-Emma does have hope!
This was at our wedding-duh! I love how there are about 3 people fighting over those flowers.
And you can't even see one of my favorite wedding bouquet catchers of all time, Louis. I know she was in there fighting but in the end she did not end up with the bouquet.
Ok, here is the start of the good ones. This is not me...it is Courtney. This was a morning routine to pull her stool up to the counter and eat her cereal while watching her cartoons. I guess she was hot natured and didn't like to wear a lot of clothes while sleeping. I also guess that when she got glasses at age 8 and proclaimed that she was happy to see that trees had real leaves we shouldn't have been surprised that she was almost blind.

This is Bradley's favorite picture. Don't ask me why, but it is. Nothing says totally 80s like this picture! Perms and hot pink clothing totally give away the decade! I wish the photo didn't fade so much so you could see CB's hot pink socks and white slip on Keds.
Ok, so this is the funniest picture of them all...at least in my book. Like I said before, I am confident enough in myself to laugh at this picture and also to state that "I CAN NOT DO THE SERIOUS LOOK IN PICTURES"! Photographers, don't even ask. We had a few wedding pictures that were suppose to be serious and they are on this same level. Bad news!
Hope you enjoyed the laughs. I know I was laughing last night looking at the pics and laughing as I posted this!!!
If I don't get some good comments on this post I will be disappointed

1 comment:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Whoa! That senior picture is too funny. Maybe you were going for the "worried about the future" look? :) Thanks for sharing all these fun pictures!