
Emma is really enjoying having Tay Tay at the office this summer. She loves playing with her and is often exhausted in the afternoons. Here she is hopping a ride on the vacuum while Tay Tay pushes. I have even heard Emma say a few T T's here and there!
Emma wanted to show off her new jellies! The perfect summer shoe.
These last two pictures are small because I took them on my phone. We took this picture to send to Bradley on our way home this afternoon. I completely forgot b/c then I got on the interstate and I try not to text on the interstate!
I took this last picture to remind myself to tell you something. Just some FYI if you have Sirius Radio. Dave Matthews Band has taken over channel 17. Don't know for how long, but I am loving it. I love DMB and I don't think I have changed the channel on my radio since I discovered the station. 
Check back tomorrow. I went to my parents house tonight and helped find some pictures for my sister's rehearsal dinner video. Oh, and if you know about the serious graduation picture-I got that one! I can't believe I am thinking about posting. I also got one of Bradley's favorite pictures of me and my sister-all that can describe the picture is "totally 80s". This is going to be a hoot!

2 comments:
I think you should use the video "Here let me help you sissy!" HA HA HA!! And I LOVE the serious graduation picture.
Jellies are the best shoes ever! I think she should totally wear them in the winter with socks! Thanks for the info on the DMB station. I am excited about tuning in!
Also ready for your next post. . .
Post a Comment