Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Little miss was gone all weekend. She went on a trip with her Granddaddy and Honey to the lake. We had a busy weekend without her as I was busy with Courtney's bachelorette party all weekend. I told Bradley last night that I missed Emmy and was ready for her to come home. When she got out of the car this afternoon and smiled and reached out for me that was all I needed to make my day complete! I was feeling pretty tired today-I can't hang like I used to be able to-two late nights in a row totally drained me! When she got home with her big smile and were so happy to see us it just gave me an extra boost of energy.
Wendy was so nice to send me some pictures from their weekend at the lake. I will try to post in the morning before work.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads in our lives!!!

No comments: