Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photo Fiddle

I don't know if this was one of the pictures that I showed you when I talked about Emma's 1 year pictures that Mike Logan took. I loved this picture because I thought it would be a perfect one to give to Bradley since it had the golf flag in it. I also loved the shadows in the picture. I was looking for a good Father's Day present and decided to try something that I had seen on MMM's blog. I went to Photofiddle.com and try a few things out with this picture.
Since it was my first time to use the site I decided to go with a smaller print. However, I did go for the frame for $10.00 more. You really can't get something framed for that cheap! So, this is a print of a oil painting of the picture above. Sorry about the photo quality, it captured a little to much of the flash and some of the tiles in our counter top. But you get the idea!
Don't worry I already gave it to Bradley. He is moving into a new office this week and thought he might want to plan to hang it on his wall. I will definitely get more things from Photofiddle in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY, THIS IS REALLY COOL. I REALLY LIKED THE PICTURE TOO. I ORDERED A PRINT FROM KODAK.