I just wanted to let anyone with kids in on something I figured out on Christmas Eve. I was out picking up some last minute items and needed to get Emma some pajamas. I really like the Children's Place pajamas. 1. they have zippers-not snaps! and 2. the fleece ones are oh so awesome. Well I went up to the counter to pay for my 3 fleece pajama pairs and to my delight they were only $3.00 each. If I didn't already own every pattern except the super boyish ones, I would have gotten more. I am seriously considering going to get some and saving them for next year. Just thought I would let y'all know!
I might be back later to write more

2 comments:
Hahaha!! It was GREAT to see you and Emma today! I know Bennett enjoyed playing with Emma some too. I definitely miss those baby days, but I have to remember there is NOTHING better than hearing, "i wuv you too, Mommy"
The pajamas sound awesome and very nellynomical! Oh and HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!
Post a Comment