
So a few days ago Mary K gave me an award. An honesty award...here is what I have to do:
1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
I started this long post last Friday about honest things in my life. I think I got too much into the post and it turned into a paper...with no pictures-no one likes that. So, I have decided to try and write what will pop in my head in the next 5 minutes:
1. Why five minutes? Well, it is lunch time and that is all I have time for!
2. I just had fried chicken for lunch. It was oh so good-but really fattening! But probably not as fattening since I didn't eat the biscuit, right?
3. Just as I took my first bite of lunch, Emma woke up from her nap. Will someone inform her of eating times? I left her playing in her pack n play-she was making happy sounds so it is alright.
4. She is still in there as I am typing. In fact she might have went back to sleep because I don't hear her.
5. The other day we think-Bradley is sure-that he heard Emma say "shut up". She is really in a copy stage. He told the dogs to shut up when they were barking at the door and she repeated. Oh, fun!
6. I can't remember what time it was when I started this post so now I don't know when my 5 minutes is up.
7. We still don't have New Year's Plans yet. Last year we played Monopoly...sounding better and better as the day goes by!
8. Looks like Emma didn't go back to sleep-now I hear her on the monitor asking for dada. Guess it is time to go get her and feed her that Lunchable-wow, what a healthy meal!
Ok, so those weren't 10 things but some thoughts that popped into my head. I wanted to at least try to fulfill Mary K's award qualifications. I am going to skip on the nominations. Mary K stole mine!
Oh yeah, it is 1:30 and my child is still in her pajamas...wonderful!


No comments:
Post a Comment