We having been asking Emma if she wanted to go see Santa for about two weeks. She always shakes her head "no". Well last week she went to hang out with
Tay Tay for a little bit and she thought Emma what Santa says "Ho Ho Ho". We finally decided that we would take her to see Santa and see what she did. On Tuesday I had Bradley take me to the office for a little bit and then Granddaddy went to the mall with us for our Santa trip and to ride the horses (The Carousel).

I was very hopeful when we got to see Santa. Emma was very interested in him and was even waving at Santa while we waited in line. She couldn't even look at the camera-she was too consumed with the jolly ole man!


As soon as Bradley put her on Santa's lap she lost it! She was no longer impressed with Santa and screamed until we took her off.


After the
traumatic Santa experience we went to ride the Carousel. She liked the horses that were stationary compared to the ones that moved up and down. Overall, we had a great afternoon, made some fun memories and it was a great way to get my mind off of my upcoming surgery.


We came home for the hospital yesterday morning-I ended up staying over Wednesday night. I really don't see how people could go home the same day from that! I am feeling pretty good but still have some soreness (nothing some medicine can't fix!). Bradley has been a really
troobper through this-he is really having to take care of two people-I can't pick up Emma so he has to do everything for her and right now is still pretty much waiting on me also.
No comments:
Post a Comment