Like I said earlier, Emma didn't get many toys from her parents. Instead we opted to get her some clothing items that she needed. Probably her favorite present from us would have to be her new tennis shoes. I think she is like her mom and has a deep love for shoes! As soon as she opened those shoes she had to have us put them on her and we had to pry them off of her feet at 7:30 tonight! She might have stayed in her Christmas pajamas all day but she sported her tennis shoes with pajamas proudly!


After opening her shoes she didn't really care about much more. I opened some of her other boxes and showed her some new outfits but she was busy playing with toys. She did slow down long enough to look through the calendar we made for dada. Every year I make him a calendar to take to the office and Emma was happy to be the main star of the calendar this year.
Dada gave her a little headband from some wrapping from another present.

No comments:
Post a Comment