Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Breakfast

I think as the day went on I end up taking less pictures. I will have to get some pictures from the grandparents as I know they were snapping away!
We go to Bradley's mom's house for Christmas breakfast. Bradley's sister and her family stayed at their house overnight so they were there waiting for us. Emma and Grace get along so well and just love to play together.
This year Honey bought all of the girls matching pajamas to wear on Christmas morning. I think they looked cute! Here are all three enjoying breakfast.

Grace received a kitchen from Santa this year. Emma was just a bit obsessed with that kitchen. Little did she know she would be receiving a similar kitchen in just a bit! We had so much fun sitting around the living room watching the girls take everything in. They ran nonstop for over an hour. They were our present delivers, wrapping rippers and personal chefs! I can only imagine next year will be crazier with Reagan up running around also!

No comments: