Monday, December 7, 2009

Camera Problems

I have been having some technical difficulties lately. Every time I plugged my camera up, the computer did not recognize it. I worked on it this weekend but couldn't figure it out. Finally, I had to download some service pack update and now it just magically works!
Needless to say, I had a lot of pictures built up on my camera.
I did a lot of sewing this weekend. Luckily I had a "helper"
She helped me by modeling
Oh and I always needed some organization tips from an 18 month old
and just what you always wanted...one of those ball popper things in your work room
Finally I think she got tired of helping and decided to just sit and talk for a while.
I really don't have anything to say about these next pictures, except I thought they were funny.

One of our new favorites at work. Emma loves to use The Shark Vacuum! I think she probably played with this for about 10 minutes. I hope this means that she is going to love the play vacuum that I got her for Christmas. I think my goal is to teach her how to really vacuum early!
Told you she loved it!!!
I am about to go to bed but I will work on getting better about blogging.
Mary K, I got your award message and I am working on it. I haven't fogotten.

No comments: