Monday, August 31, 2009

Cousins

I feel like Emma is so lucky to have a cousin so close in age. There is about 4 months difference between the two and do they ever have fun together! We all met up at the lake this weekend and those two had a ball. I think they started playing both mornings at about 7 am and didn't stop until it was bed time.

The cousins really enjoyed the new swing set. It took three weekends of work but it was finally ready for some little testers.


After some early morning playing...notice they were wearing pajamas while playing on the swingset...we went out to enjoy the lake. Our hubbys and Honey were so nice and stayed at the house and watched the girls. We went out and enjoyed the beautiful weather and music and the "Hot August Bluesfest".
I don't think I could ever get sick of looking at the relaxing water and blue skies.
Oh, and listening some good music!
And could you ever get tired of looking at this cute baby cousin? I sure can't-look at those eyes!

1 comment: