Welcome to Whistler, BC! This place is one of my favorite vacation spots. If you haven't noticed we don't take many vacations during the summer we prefer ours in the winter! All of these pictures are from our honeymoon, but I had been to Whistler before that-I just don't think I had a digital camera then.
We were last in Whistler in February of 2006-which was during the 06 Winter Olympics. Let me tell you it is very weird to watch the Olympics in another country-the broadcasting is so different from what I was used to-always hearing about the US. Oh and Canadians are slightly obsessed with curling-we watched a lot of it! Anyway, Vancouver and Whistler will be hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics so you will be able to see some more of these beautiful mountains then.


This is the ONLY picture we got together on our honeymoon! Crazy I know! This was one of our favorite hang out spots in Whistler. I don't remember the name but it was a small bar/grill right off of the lifts that we would go after hitting the mountain all day.
The cute Whistler town square. The streets are heated so you are not always walking on the snow.
My cute snowboarder husband taking a break-ha, he was probably waiting on me after he raced down the mountain. Coming back to the condo one night.
This was probably our favorite place to eat in Whistler-Splitz Burgers. It is like Subway except for burgers. They have the freshest ingredients and whole wheat buns! Then you add on some home cut french fries-so much for healthy!




1 comment:
I think we should go right now.
Post a Comment