wanna see more, you can check them out at Emma's Closet.We were extremely lucky to have Taylor come and stay with us this weekend. She really help take care of Emma while I was super busy. I don't think I could have gotten everything done without her.
Recently Emma has gotten interested in trying to dress herself. She is exploring how to put on her own clothes. She can recognize what articles go where-like shoes on her feet but she has yet to get anything on by herself!

Look what I got in the mail yesterday! I won a giveaway from Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan for stationery from Urbanity Studios. They were great at working with me to customize the notes card that I picked out. Go check them out!
We went for our 15 month appointment yesterday. Emma weighed in at 23.6 lbs (60 percentile) and 31 inches tall (60 percentile). Our doctor had given us an assignment of Emma saying 8 words by this appointment-we went over our words and we have 10 words that are recognizable by everyone right now and a few more that are recognizable by me and Bradley but not necessarily everyone else! Our good words are: mama, dada, bye bye, nite nite, lilah (Delilah), ball, uh-oh, hi, baby, bite bite, dog and our favorite new word this week-NO! She loves to bring me things that she knows she is not suppose to have and then say "no, no, no"-it is so hard not to laugh at that.Emma loved the chairs at the doctor's office. She moved them around everywhere.

oh, we don't want to forget her climbing in them numerous times and waiting for the doctor

Here she is telling us uh-oh because there was a baby crying in the hall way.

On a exciting note from our busy weekend-we got Directv! We have been having major problems with our Comcast and even after exchanging our cable box not much had changed. I have been loving all of our new channels, especially watching some Big Brother Afterdark! For the past 4 nights I have been up till at least midnight so Big Brother has been keeping me company.


1 comment:
Ugh! We have a Comcast box, too, and it has been out more than it has worked! Drives me so nuts, I'm ready to throw it out the window! Oh, and welcome to the wonderful world of NO! Ha! James can say yes, but usually only when you ask him if he wants something good, like a cookie!
Post a Comment