Monday, August 3, 2009

Catching Up

I think the two pictures below describe last week perfectly!
I am not a huge fan of catch up posts. Mainly, because it means that I have been a slacker of a blogger, but sometimes they just have to be done! I got busy last week and then had a busy weekend and the blog just fell by the wayside, but I did continue to take some pictures.

I was extremely busy last week working on things for Emma's Closet. Back to school is right around the corner and I am working on hair ribbons, chair bags, burps rags and many other projects! All that keeps me pretty busy after Emma goes to bed.
Here are a few pictures from last week that I took. Emma is obsessed with the calculators! Of course, she prefers the ones that print. What a good little office worker she is becoming.
Another new obsession is fruit snacks. I think she ate about 5 packages of them on the way to the lake last weekend-whatever keeps her occupied! At work, she prefers her snacks in her princess bowl.
This weekend I had some regional Pi Phi training in Memphis. On Saturday night, we drove down to Oxford to eat dinner and take a look at the Pi Phi house since some people hadn't seen it yet. I just wanted to show off a picture of our pretty new house-it did not look like this when I lived there.
Yesterday Bradley let me take a short nap in the afternoon which was awesome! I probably haven't had a nap since I was pregnant with Emma. Then we went and ate at the Melting Pot with my parents and Courtney and Gaines for my birthday. Tonight my parents are watching Emma so Bradley and I can go out to dinner. I just haven't decided where to go yet.
I think we are all caught up on our happenings lately. I should be a better blogger this week.

3 comments:

The Bethell Family said...

Ok the first 2 picks on here are PRICELESS!!!! that is so cute!! The house looks so pretty!! And when I first read that your parents were watching emma tonight, I read it wrong and I read..."my parents are watching emma and bradley tonight." HA! nothing like a little reading troubles! One day maybe Lilly will teach me.

Gleatie said...

Ha, I like Jen's comment. Hope you have fun at dinner alone while your parents watch Emma and Bradley for you! I wish the Pi Phi house was like that when we were there. as if! The rooms still look exactly the same though!

The Granthams said...

Happy birthday, Em!