Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wedding Pictures

Courtney's photographer has posted her wedding pictures. Yay!!! There are lots-tons...let's say 500, but she did divide them into two albums. She got some goods ones of Emma-I wish I could post my favorite but I can't figure out how to off of the website-sorry. Enjoy looking around

http://lindseylissauweddings.com/index2.php

go to proofing

There are two albums so two different passwords-you get the idea of how this works
Passwords-you have to use correct capitalization
Conaway Wedding
Conaway Reception

On a related note, I don't ever think I shared this picture

This was the surprise that I talked about so long ago. It was really Courtney's wedding and a surprise to her so I wanted to let her share it first. By the time she got around to sharing it was old news and I never wrote about it. Can't remember this guy's name but he gave a speech at their wedding. There is a group of 4 friends that are traveling around the country trying to accomplish things off of a list of things they want to do before they die-kinda like The Bucket List. MTV has picked up their idea and will be doing a show about them. So MTV shows up at my sister's wedding to tape this guy making a speech-his list item was to make a speech at a stranger's wedding. We think the show will be sometime in September, I will let you know.

Here is their website http://www.theburiedlife.com/



No comments: