Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Out Early

This evening I got home a little early and started on dinner. I tried out a new recipe for a Paula Dean's meatloaf. It was pretty good-I don't know if I will make it again-but made for an enjoyable dinner. We had it with some leftover hashbrown casserole and corn souffle. Now the corn souffle-that is a good recipe-I will have to share sometime. I don't feel like getting up right now and finding the recipe! Anyway, I am trying to make more of an effort to cook at home during the week. It is so darn expensive to eat out and we usually eat out most of the weekend, so why not stay at home during the week?
Bradley is great about playing with Emma and keeping her out of the kitchen while I am cooking. Tonight I thought it was a bit quiet but I just thought they were watching cartoons or something. I glanced over to check the time...

Then looked in the living room and this is what I see

It was just one of those day where naps didn't come easy and bedtime came early. That is bedtime for the little miss. You better believe I woke Bradley up for dinner after I worked on that meatloaf!
Seeing those two this afternoon reminds of days last May!

1 comment:

The Bethell Family said...

This is my new favorite post!!! and that photo of the two of them last year is so sweet!!